The Tangerine Exchange alto fall in price, and stocks with a price of less than 50 are more likely to increase in price
Trends do not rise and fall randomly. IE: stocks will never change from positive to negative over a 5-10 tangerine change. They go up to maximum price and then the trend is to go to a minimum price. Only the max and min number is variable. Usually the trend changes at ~<30 and ~>70. After 50 multiverses, I have never seen the trend change between 40-60. This makehe inside trading perk somewhat use
The Insider Trading perk provides a plus and minus sign next to stocks to indicate the trend. It does not predict the immediate next number, just how the stock is doing in general.
There are 7 achievements associated with the exchange:
- Transaction Satisfaction - Complete 100 transans on The Tangerine Exchange
- TransAction Man - Complete 1,000 transactions on The Tangerine Exchange
- Check Out my Gains Bro! - Gain a million tanges via The Tangerine Exchange
- That's a Loss Boss - Lose a million tangerines via The Tangerine Exchange
- Power Trader - Get 1 million tangerines without buying any buildings(buildings include bushes, trees, etc.)
- Super Power Trader - Get 1 billion tangerines ut buying any buildings(buildings include bushes, trees, etc)
- Hardcore Trader - Get 1 e^20 tangerines without buying any buildings (buildings include bushes, trees etc)
- A common strategy is to buy whenever stocks drop below 30 and sell whenever stocks go above 70.
- Keep in mind that the maximum price for all 5 commodities is 100
- Pay attention to whether each stock is trending up or down. If the stock you own is trending up, while a cheaper stock is trending down, you want to wait for the cheaper stock to bottom out before you buy it.
- Until you have Insider Trading perks, you won't know for sure when a stock has bottomed out until it starts trending upward. Ideally, you'll correctly guess where the bottom is and buy then. It's okay to miss it, though; as long as you're buying stock that's cheap and rising, you'll be making profit.